I should have used more of the pink on the long side. However, by the time I got to the long side, I had seen the entire run of Dexter and really needed to move on. Don't get why people liked that series so much, but whatever.
A good blocking helped make this scarf a more wearable size. Pre-soak, I had some doubts. However, spending about 18 hours pinned to the living room rug worked wonders on it.
Not unlike your mom.
This is the second pattern I've made from the three pattern ebook, and, I gotta say, love. Now I'm looking at the 3rd pattern and wondering what yarn I could use for it. Sort of thinking handspun would work well. Stella is the pattern for those of you who are curious and/or stalking me. This might be a good chance for me to use some of that undyed sock yarn I've got stashed.
Happy Wednesday, people!