Our Joan will blog the finished and blocked piece when she's damn good and ready. Btw, she's doing good. Sounds normal on the phone and is still funny as hell. Occasionally, even when she means to be. ;^)
(I was teasing her last night about how she says the word "werewolf". She didn't seem to realize the "L" was really a part of the word and not just there to keep the F" company. She does make werewoof sound adorable, but come on! She's Mrs. ChickenMan! She should know better! *L* )
* * * *
- Still thinking about knitting a sweater but still unwilling to take any steps toward knitting a sweater.
- So tired.
- Late summer allergies suck! No, not in a good way.
- Watching Survivor again. There's a hot boy and a couple super-cute girls, so I'm in.
- Already making predictions and everything.
- Cast on for something new that is NOT a sweater. With luck, it will be mindless and everything will be okay.
- Watching way too much Doctor Who.
- Need to do something about my fingernails.
- I wish I had my mother's long tapered fingers.
- Of course, I could easily wish my life away without even mentioning my nails.
- Shocking, right?
- Happy Friday/Weekend, people.