- People for whom high school (or grade school) never ended.
- Special little snowflakes.
- People who do not bother learning the rules or the proper way of doing things because they believe they are #2.
- Social climbers.
- People with fake faith. (Even more, the ones who look down at good people from their perch on a steaming pile of fake faith.)
- People who are all about STUFF! and occasionally hurt themselves while trying to brag. (See Ravelry's Main 6 for examples of that a-go-go.)
- People who believe (or know) they are the center of the universe and that no one else matters but them.
- People who disrespect their partners. (This one gets right up my nose. If you don't respect him, why are you still with him?)
- People who can't think for themselves.
- Questionable hygiene. Y'all know what I'm talking about.
Not a bad list, right?
I tamed down some of my usual rants, omitted the racial stuff and pokes at certain groups I'd love to set on fire.
I may be mellowing in my old age.
Or I know I've got a million things to do today and spinning waiting for me.
Happy Tuesday, people!