I have finally made the big time as a knit blogger. I have my own personal spammer.
10 Things on Your "To-Do" List
- Make egg salad. (Cooked the eggs this morning.)
- Wash hand knit socks/cowls and air dry them while it's still sort of warm.
- Get over the trust issues and get a damn haircut. (It's bad, people.)
- Locate and procure ice cube trays.
- Sort through pantry(s) and donate stuffs I do not use/touch/remember how it got here.
- Actually go the post office and not just talk about going to the post office.
- Take photos of knitting for tomorrow.
- Find that missing sock.
- Shop for birthday girlies.
- Mow before the fire marshal complains.
There's more, of course, but that's a start.
How about you? What's on your list?